- If possible, please make all Doctor Appointments afterschool. Pulling students out of school and sending them back during the middle or the end of the day causes too many interruptions.
- The office WILL NOT interrupt class to notify students that items have been brought in for them. It is the student’s responsibility to check in between classes.
- The student office staff will not transfer phone calls to the classrooms while school is in session. Please leave a message on the teacher’s voicemail and they will return your call as soon as they can.
- Any student that arrives after school starts MUST have a parent sign them in.
- To ensure the safety of our students, parents MUST call the school to report an absence at 313-827-1800 before 9:00 am.
Lunch at School: Please be advised that all students receive lunch cards from school. When students are not eligible for free or reduced lunch, they charge their lunch and a bill will be sent home at a later time. If you do not wish for your child to charge lunch on their card, please make sure you send bagged lunch with them.